1. Our daughter is very stylish. And she knows it.
2. We had our friends over for dinner the other night, and Addy and their son Caden (2yrs old) had a good time together. Boys and girls sure play differently, but when it comes to books, they seem to be on common ground!
3. New skill: Addy now knows how to properly blow on the pinwheel to make it spin.
4. Another new skill: She wanted to “lock” the garage door using my keys. I don’t know how she figured this out because I don’t use my keys, I just turn the knob thing!
5. Addy loves it when we remove the cushions from the back of the couch. We prop them up on the floor in front of the couch and she scales them faster than a billy goat on a mountain! Then she has lots of room to frolic back and forth along the couch. She also enjoys settling up there with a good book.
Adelyn is 15 months old.